Polished sterling silver round medal with Jerusalem cross cut-out and diamonds on a thin, silver chain necklace. The Jerusalem Cross consists of tau crosses which represent the Old Testament and four small Greek crosses which represent the fulfillment of the law in the gospels. The symbolism of the five-fold cross is variously given as the Five Wounds of Christ, Christ and the four evangelists, or Christ and the four quarters of the world.
- Adjustable chain length: 16"~18"
- Pendant measures: 21.8mm x 14.92mm
- Weight: 3.12g
- .025 CT TW Diamond; Eye clean/G Color
- 925 sterling silver purity
- Made to order: please allow 3 weeks prior to shipping